View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 10:26 PM   #12
Canaan Sadow

Current Game: Pokemon & K2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer93 View Post
lol

Here I was thinking there'd be a variety of opinions and views, mine just being a generic overview, nothing specific or exact
Next time you should just be specific... >.> You had all of us confused.

Quote:
But I can see I wondered out of my depth, into a club as such; the reason that I didn't elaborate or be too specific is because if you're on one side you are sensitive and if you're on the other you're insensitive

Now I'm not personally worried about anyones sexual orientation but I do believe it is 100% wrong if you perfer to be in a sexual relationship with the same gender, it's like a lot of things in this world, if it feels wrong it generally is... (I know you won't feel it's wrong but try and relate it to something else that falls into this category)
Why? Because you're one of the narrowminded that believe that all who are different will rot in hell, like most Christians do? I've got to say... I'm bisexual and I'm a Christian... isn't it God who asks us not to judge others? Well by telling someone that their sexual preference is wrong or that they're going to hell because of it... (or for whatever reason) you're judging us. The Bible says that the only one who should be judging is Himself. I don't judge people based on their sexual preference, whether it be hetro, bi, homo or whatever else there is... you shouldn't either.

Quote:
humans have a wonderful way of making there point or creating a solid perspective and can convince and recruit the weak minded or idealistic but hit a wall with the strong minded or realistic types. (again, I know these terms are very general but I can't flood the post with every possible adjective or exact identification)

Now I understand your craving for acceptance, but you won't ever get genuine acceptance outside your peers and the idealistic recruited
Oh? And how long do you think it'll be until "everyone" is a peer or one of the idealistic recruited? Hmm... there was a silent war that went on to gain African Americans rights in the United States... they won... now think about what happens when you have an entire world rallying under one banner... hmmm... just think that sometime in the future, our kids can be free to claim their sexuality without fear of being called a freak or an abomination.

Quote:
You start looking at all the other strange sexual orientated preferences of some other factions out there; if you believe you are right to be as you are, why aren't they? (and be careful here since now you've used a minor to endorse your lifestyle, age of consent is now out the window)

enjoy, I'm out of here :-D
Who is to say they aren't right in their preference? Certainly not I. As stated, I say if you're attracted to it, you're attracted to it. It's not your fault. All of our brains were created differently, as with each snowflake, they're unique.

Alright... bye now. =^.^=
Canaan Sadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,