View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:55 AM   #67
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Ah, and I was gonna make a second character to be the pilot!))

"I'll have you know I was quite the bachelor a few hundred years ago. Feel free to use my equipment Kallic, I'll assist you once I make sure both this asari is alright." Chiron responded to Kallic's remarks.

"Thus illegitimates come to mind," the amphibian retorted simply, barely a hint of sarcasm in his voice to indicate the jesting behind his words; retrieving the syringe from Chiron as he wasn't doing anything with it.

Kallic continued to listen to the hubbub around him but most of his attention was on the slow processing results of his Omni-Tool's scan of the asari. His genetic systems may be on the blink but that didn't mean they didn't work altogether, plus he always had regular scans too.

"Anyway, we found you in the club just lying on the floor. Scared off the Salarian and the two Krogan Body Guards, and called Chiron for assistance. Then we took you aboard, treated you and then happily ever after." Kallic heard Tom say as he somewhat anxiously paced the medbay floor. "Unless of course we get stalked by Eclypse Mercs and Chess Fanatics?"

"Chess Fanatics no, Eclypse Mercs yes....Well, maybe; probably not," Kallic added in, finishing with his scan report. "Chromosome deletion minimal, somewhat higher RNA degradation and decay however. Allover genetic structure okay, but cellular destruction high, especially in the muscle tissue; not surprising with mixture of muscicides and atropixenine together, when everything shuts down things shut down, body cannot process waste and regrow tissue when blood isn't flowing, blessed to have survived, must have had hints of other drug toxins in the syringe. Ketamine perhaps? Xenon? Nitrous oxide, perhaps, condensates are hard to store in warm, lighted environments, no matter."
"Would suggest allowing for some cytogenics stabilization, but don't know what longterm effects of the drug will be, especially with ten percent of it being such a mystery," Kallic finally paused to turn to Chiron. "Not medical expert - that's why I ask you - would you agree that longterm observations of her physical stability and overall health would be best? Or do you feel she'll be fine with the 'regular' release procedures?"

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 12-29-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,