View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:11 PM   #11
Kloppstock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.a.r.t.h View Post
I am haveing a red eclipse proplem too!! I have done the red eclipse thing, defeated visas and done all. I went to nar shaddaa directly after telos. The red eclipse cutscene keeps coming all the time! Pls help!! I have windows xp and the restored content mod btw.
What do you referee to when you say "i have done the red eclipse thing"?
and what cutscene are you talking about? when does it trigger? when you try to enter docked Ebon Hawk, what happen next? you cant board the ship?

Im curious on what i can expect myself once i have managed to solve my own problem to not being allowed to enter Ebon Hawk, but that is based on the fact that i have sold T3 to Kodin earlier, and somewhere i read that the only way to get him back is to perform a certain quest where he will even though he belongs to Kodin cum and rescue me from something? i need the bastard to steer the ship and in the longer run trigger the Red Eclipse attackthat i dont even remember this occurred during my first and only play-trough in 2005

So what quest on Nar Shadaa will the sold T3 return for no cost?
Other than this i dont know how to proceed myself into the story either..
this i have done

*Have Visas on my team.

*The new owner of the ship have confronted me, but have not been killed or whatever? since i cant enter my own ship yet

*Hannar & Mira have "hugged" outside Jekk Jekk Tar, i didnt notice if Mira entered the bar though, is it important yet in my state?

* I have the same restored content mod as you guys talk about..I THINK
my game is not installed, it plays from my same old modded folder i never deleted

Last edited by Kloppstock; 12-29-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Kloppstock is offline   you may: quote & reply,