View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #706
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Glenn View Post
@S9: several things really... Solomon would not die, should have been dead and came back, but was not really himself. He was tainted, his first death. In your mod, he *dies* several more times, revitalizing himself with the Brotherhood of Shadow.... who is to say that isn't how Sion did it?
Solomon didn't really die for real right until the end. Just before he comes back and kills Kobayashi in the chamber, he only appeared to be dead. I think the justification at the time was that in a last ditch effort he drove his own conscience deep within himself to the point where little things like lifesigns don't behave as they should. Or something like that. I distinctly remember reading something similiar occuring in one of the comic book series at the time and thinking "Well if they can get away with it, then so can I". :P

My main focus was definitely on the plot and characters though, and that probably shows, what with all the technical issues still present. It's a shame KoTOR runs so poorly on Windows 7.

I've actually been working on a script for a "Brotherhood of Shadow" comic book project for quite some time now. Years actually. I honestly don't know if it will ever see the light of day in its intended form, as there's still a lot of issues to work out given the complexity (or lack of) of the character models, but it's something distant to look forward too non-the-less. The storyline takes place in the years between K1 and K2, and compliments K2 in the way BoS:SR complimented K1.

Silveredge9 is offline   you may: quote & reply,