View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #364
hoemaco
Lurker

The Red Eclipse triggering twice bug is still there as of version 1.6 (no other mods installed).
(Thought it was fixed as there's something about it in the changelog).

Oh and the video cutscene that follows is mixed up with another in which Kreia attacks Visas (so there are two Visas' standing there...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaco View Post
The Red Eclipse triggering twice bug is still there as of version 1.6 (no other mods installed).
(Thought it was fixed as there's something about it in the changelog).
The KSE editing of the 301NAR_Red_Eclipse_At works if you have been to the ship and dealt with them.
But if you haven't been to the ship (only seen the first cutscene of them) then the numeric value is still 0. And you can re-trigger the event (such as when entering from the docks area towards the ship.

Quote:
The KSE editing of the 301NAR_Red_Eclipse_At works if you have been to the ship and dealt with them.
But if you haven't been to the ship (only seen the first cutscene of them) then the numeric value is still 0. And you can re-trigger the event (such as when entering from the docks area towards the ship.
Correction: KSE worked on the first try, but not on the second. I had restarted from entering Nar Shadda and after clearing out my ship from the red eclipse, the cutscene triggered again when leaving towards the docks. And after the cutscene I found myself in the swoop shop, not the docks' gate. (Also there were three copies now of every character in the cutscene). Checked in KSE, and the numeric value was set to zero. Checked it with the numeric set to 1, same bug. It's getting annoying.

Ah, could someone please update the original post to show that there is a 1.7 version???? You can edit your own post. Look at the bottom of your post on the right hand side. See the gold "edit", well hit it and edit away. mimartin

Just found this...
http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/...m-17-released/
Argh.

Quote:
You can edit your own post. Look at the bottom of your post on the right hand side. See the gold "edit", well hit it and edit away. mimartin
Nope, I meant the original post of the thread. The one that announces the MOD. Which has the 1.6 version. (I understand there's another website with the 1.7, just probably there are others like me, who found this one, not that one.)
And I can't edit the original post, obviously.

update: oh, I get your point, don't quote myself. Ok. (Wasn't logged in so didn't even see the edit button). Thanks.

Moderator note [01-04-2011 03:22 PM]

Please use the same edit button and do not double or in this case quadruple post.

Last edited by Sithspecter; 09-16-2012 at 10:04 AM.
hoemaco is offline   you may: quote & reply,