View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #407
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"They say she'll be fine, but some permanent scarring is to be expected. If it hadn't been for you, it would have been a lot worse."

Belina slowly got to her feet and left the room so she could talk with Komad. She figured that whoever would show up could say what they needed to say in front of Komad and Iyav.

"I need to thank you Komad...for healing me when I was in critical condition. If you hadn't been around I don't think I would have made it." Belina smiled at him. "If you ever decide you want to join the crew of the Ackbar you are more then welcome to."

A woman wearing a medic's uniform came around the corner followed by Garja. "Admiral Belina..." Garja said quietly as a smile appeared on his face. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you alive and well and I'm sure the rest of the crew share my thoughts."

"I bet your glad that I'm better." Belina said jokingly. "You probably thought that you would have to take my place as leader of the Republic Forces."

Garja smiled again. "I'm perfectly happy serving as second in command of the Republic forces. Your job requires too much paperwork."

Belina laughed and then turned to look at the medic who was waiting for her to finish speaking with Garja. "Excuse me for a moment, I think someone wishes to speak with me."

Garja nodded and then Belina turned to the medic. "So...how bad were my injuries?"

"As you know you were in critical condition when you were brought here. Thanks to the Jedi we were able to fix most of the injuries but there is a chance you may have some permanet scarring. As of now I want you to get plenty of bed rest here in the outpost."

Belina smiled. "I think you mean that you want me to go to the Ackbar and get plenty of rest aboard my flagship."

The medic sighed. Belina had a reputation of defying medical orders. To argue with the supreme commander of the republic forces was a lost cause.

"Very well."
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,