View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 12:33 AM   #30
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer93 View Post
lol

Here I was thinking there'd be a variety of opinions and views, mine just being a generic overview, nothing specific or exact

But I can see I wondered out of my depth, into a club as such; the reason that I didn't elaborate or be too specific is because if you're on one side you are sensitive and if you're on the other you're insensitive
According to you.
Quote:
Now I'm not personally worried about anyones sexual orientation but I do believe it is 100% wrong if you perfer to be in a sexual relationship with the same gender, it's like a lot of things in this world, if it feels wrong it generally is... (I know you won't feel it's wrong but try and relate it to something else that falls into this category)
If it felt wrong, I doubt they would be doing it. Evolution and any similar theory will tell you that people have sex, no matter what kind, because they enjoy it. Those that don't did not pass on their genes.
Quote:
humans have a wonderful way of making there point or creating a solid perspective and can convince and recruit the weak minded or idealistic but hit a wall with the strong minded or realistic types. (again, I know these terms are very general but I can't flood the post with every possible adjective or exact identification)
Which relates to this how?
Quote:
Now I understand your craving for acceptance, but you won't ever get genuine acceptance outside your peers and the idealistic recruited
Says who?
Quote:
You start looking at all the other strange sexual orientated preferences of some other factions out there; if you believe you are right to be as you are, why aren't they? (and be careful here since now you've used a minor to endorse your lifestyle, age of consent is now out the window)
Um, you're presuming a lot about other people's views buddy.
Quote:
enjoy, I'm out of here :-D
You do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael'thas Solo
Because you're one of the narrowminded that believe that all who are different will rot in hell, like most Christians do?
Sorry, but it is equally narrowminded to presume that most Christians hold that view, true or not. I was raised to be a Catholic, and I was never taught any such belief. In fact, none of the large variety of priests that visited my church ever espoused such a view, nor did any the various non-clergy community leaders there. I have met a grand total of three Christians in real life who have ever said that homosexuality is wrong but never at any point said that gays will burn in hell.

I personally could care less what anyone does in bed as long as it's consensual and healthy, and either way it's not my business.

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,