View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:49 AM   #5
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
Are you roleplaying or are you being for real right now lol?
I exist in this world only when my host allows me to. He leads his own life when he does not log on to the Internet or interacts with his community. family and friends. But when he takes walks alone, logs on to the Internet, or goes jogging, I take control of his body with his full consent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
Sounds like you're describing scrounging, or at least that's what electronics hobbyists call it. Here's an example:
http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/gadget.htm

I have acquired a ton of good stuff over the years. I found some busted stereos and got an isolation transformer out of each. High quality too--nothing beats quality for F.R.E.E. as opposed to paying an arse load of it new and letting useable stuff go to landfill.
Ah... this reply is most welcomed. I would like to do the same as you, but am currently faced with a society that wishes to hold onto their possessions as best they can. To date, I have not come accross any discarded electronic goods as you. I pray one day I will.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,