View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Three things for me:

1. I want the Dark Apprentice to be the second main villain, other than Vader. As I've explained in other posts, the only thing that makes sense is that he exists, even though he didn't end up striking Starkiller down. If they ignore him, they've thrown an immensely powerful character out there into Star Wars canon with his fate unsealed, and that's a problem.

2. I want Maris Brood's story finished. What became of her after swearing to abandon the dark side? Was she successful? Was she telling the truth?

3. This will probably not happen, but I want the story to begin where Galen and Kota have been studying the ancient Jedi technique of cutting someone off from the Force, as shown in Tales of the Jedi and toyed with in Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, so that they can deal with Darth Vader who is in their captivity. However, Vader breaks free before this can be completed, and in the end, Starkiller somehow realizes that he has to perform the ritual on both himself and the Dark Apprentice in order to save the galaxy, sort of as a way of sacrificing himself without actually dying. After this, he could become a simple general in the Rebel Alliance, being called General Marek or something (this idea is inspired by the alternate outfit that you can download for the first game, which I've always liked).

By reasons for this last one are twofold: a) We know that Starkiller can't continue to exist as an ultra-powerful Force user for the Rebellion at the time of the films because it belittles Luke. b) Starkiller has already died once, sacrificing himself for the Rebellion, and a second sacrificial death will be extremely redundant (see Neo in The Matrix). By giving up his powers, it's a way for him to step down and let Luke take the spotlight without a cheap second death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,