View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #45
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Originated from Konoha, I think... excellent student. Not to mention lazy. He who your talking about?"

Karela smiled slightly at the man's description of Kaneda. It was nearly dead on.

"That would be the Kaneda I fought with. It's been nearly a year since I've seen him and the others. In fact the last time I saw him was right after we defeated the Arashi. We all went out on our own after that battle...I always thought we should have stuck together, just in case someone came after us for revenge."

She winced slightly as she felt three of her shadow clones vanish. "I think we should get moving unless we want the enemy to catch up with us."

She turned to Akagi. "Akagi! It's time we get going. If you could do you think you could have a few of your men cover us? I don't want anyone sneaking up on us."

She then moved up to the front of the group of villagers and motioned for the man who knew Kaneda to join her. "It's time that we get moving." She told the villagers. "We are going to head up into the mountains and from there we are going to come up with a new plan."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,