Thread: Who I am
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:18 AM   #5
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by purifier View Post
AAAAHH MAAAAN! You could've been a General by now, or hell...even a Admiral. Just think about it, the name "Admiral Gerevick" has a nice ring to it don't it?

HELL YEAH! You know it does...NOW GO BACK THERE AN KICK SOME ASS AND TAKE NAMES. DO ME PROUD! BY-GOD I WANNA SEE YOU SHINE SOLDIER!
Indeed I could have risen to such a high rank. But the Republic was too conservative. I was always too much of an unethical explorer in their eyes. I did not have enough support within their ranks to overthrow them. The Sith were too one dimmensional. All they sought was to conquer and pillage. I do intend to redeem myself through discovery and careful plotting in this world, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
You sir, are the funniest man alive.
I am just as real and believable as any other body inhabited by a particular spirit. I am also not sympathetic to others addressing me with such a empty form of praise. Do not speak to me in this manner again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
You should have conducted a military coup against the Chancellor, duder. Could have saved the galaxy a lot of trouble in the long run.
I was secretly building a power base to achieve precisely this. My salvaging and bounty hunting were ways to finance a larger gathering of associates and greater accumulation of resources. Had the Exile not killed me, I would have probably sided with Azkul and then, I would have had a chance to overthrow more than the administration on Dantoine.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.

Last edited by Gerevick; 01-14-2011 at 06:08 AM.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,