It's good to hear from a fan.
1. Look at the existing bot files as an example. I don't remember where they are located. Probably in the ojp "stuff" .pk3.
2. I think that issue might be a bug. What version are you running?
3. TABBots are the bots created by myself for OJP. Normal bots that came with JKA. AotC bots are spin-off clone of the TABBots. Unfortunately, AoTC bots are horribly out of date and probably shouldn't be used. We recommend always using TABBots.
The other selections are really just there for comparison purposes.
4. I think that stuff would require code changes.
5. Yes, if the crew gets around to fixing problems with the mod, we will release what we fix.
Originally Posted by Zweistein000
Hello I have been playing this mod for quite some time (and lurking the forums too). I see that the project is dead ( no releases since 2008, sadly, cause its a great mod). I would just like to ask:
1) how to configure bot files for OJP
2) how to configure bots in game so they won either use sabers or just run around boxing people
3) What is the difference between AotC bot, TAB bot and Normal bot.
4) Where can I edit how force powers work, since I would like to do the following: Sense 1: no change Sense 2: 125 FP 125% Force regen Sense 3: 150% force regen 150 FP
(cause force only users - no lightsaber - are extremely disadvantaged)
5)Is there any possibility that you will release what you have fixed till now
TY, hope people still look at this server
---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder