View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 06:17 AM   #22
Kreia001
Rookie

Chapter 5: Resurrecting Revan's might

The Exile walked out of the Ebon Hawk and sighed when she saw the barren landscape of Malachor V. "At least the Ebon Hawk made it to the ground in one piece." She thought. She knew the dangers of Malachor all too well, and kept her lightsaber, a single-handed green one, in her hand. She walked past the several corpses, remains from the Mandalorian Wars, and as the last time she was here. She remembered that day, the final battle of the Mandalorian Wars...

Varia Amenor looked through the window of her flagship, actually it wasn't hers. It was Revan's flagship, the Defender. She smiled a bit as she looked at the blue tunnel in front of her. "Not the most original name for a flagship..." She whispered softly against herself.
The Republic fleet was in transit towards Malachor V, where they would slaughter the Mandalorians, according to Revan and a Iridonian mechanic. The Iridonian mechanic, called Bao-Dur, if she had remembered it right, had constructed a new technological terror, the Mass Shadow generator. He was pretty proud of what he made, and explained it to her and Revan. She was impressed by it, yet she wouldn't know the consequences of using such a weapon. But she had to trust in Revan, as he led the Republic to victory, battle after battle. After a time, the fleet was ready to leave hyperspace, and all was needed to be brought in readiness, the final trap...
Revan meditated in his personal quarters on his flagship. He didn't wish to be disturbed, as he had to prepare himself for what was coming. He needed to hide the fact that he was corrupted by Malachor V, and the Trayus Academy. But mostly he was corrupted by something else, something greater, waiting beyond the Outer Rim. Eventually the alarm that the ship left hyperspace, went off. He opened his eyes and stood up. He left the room and went to the bridge, where Varia would be waiting for him...
The battle proceeded and the Mandalorians were being slaughtered by the Republic forces. Revan went to Mandalore's ship and defeated him in battle, yet the final atrocity had to come yet. Revan contacted his loyal General, and gave the order.
Varia closed her eyes and waited for Revan's signal. She heard his voice over the comlink she held in her hand while keeping her arms crossed. Only three words, she heard. "It is time..." She opened her eyes, and looked at Bao-Dur, who stood next to her. She gave one little nod, nothing more...

The Exile shook her head and tried to forget the memory. She had to focus on the present. She had to focus on the fact that she was on Malachor and had to remain concentrated, as Malachor held many dangers. She continued her journey towards the thing that laid buried her, where Revan's last trace may lie. As she passed by the Great Storm Beast pit, she felt a pain in her chest and fell on her knees. She felt an echo passing by, a small one, but due to her deep connection to Malachor, she felt as if she was stabbed through her chest. She tried to control her emotions, and stood up. "What the hell was that?" She said out loud. Was it Traya? Impossible, Traya died three years ago. The Exile needed to find out what it was and ran towards the Trayus Academy...
I looked up when I felt another force sensitive land on Malachor. "Have the Sith already felt the echo?" I was surprised it travelled that quick. I stood up from my meditative position in the Trayus Core and started walking to the Trayus Main Hall again. As I started my ascend up from the Trayus Core, I felt another shift. I walked up and walked through the door, and in the hall I saw dozens of Sith Assassins, Sith Marauders and Troopers standing there. They looked at me, and I was amazed how quick they came here, yet it felt as if they were here all the time, hiding. As I looked around, the first ones standing near me started to bow, and were soon followed by the others until everyone in the room bowed. I smiled dark and felt superior. "Bow before your new leader, your new Dark Lady of the Sith, bow before me, Darth Tyranna!" I said loudly. "All hail lady Tyranna! All hail lady Tyranna! All hail lady Tyranna!" I felt as if being ascended into the air, shining brightly. I smiled very dark I felt and saw as one of them stood up and came to me. He lifted his head. I saw he was young, and somehow remembered me a bit of Revan. But Revan was dead, truly dead now. Nothing would stop me now. "The Sith bow before you, Lady Tyranna, you have claimed the throne of Dark Lord of the Sith. You are now our master, we hear and obey..." I looked at him and smiled pleased. I felt he was one of the Sith Marauders, as he had a deep connection to the force. I knew this wasn't all of the Sith, but if they accepted me as their leader, soon the others would as well...

The Exile entered the Trayus Academy, as she did years ago, and looked around. All was the same. She looked at one corner and saw the body of a Twi'lek female laying there, but it wasn't a long deceased corpse, it was fresh! She ran towards her and felt there was still a flicker of life within this woman. She examined her body to see any visible wounds, she saw only the woman's right hand was cut off. She kneeled next to her, and used the force to preserve the flicker of life. It was a technique she learned from Kreia once. She closed her eyes and started to share her life with the woman, a part of her energies were transmitted to the Twi'lek. Eventually she used the force to heal the body. As soon as she felt the woman was healed enough to survive, the Exile opened her eyes and stood up. "If this woman was mortally wounded, then someone else must be here." She thought. She switched on her lightsaber, as she heard someone enter the hall. She came out of the corner, and saw a group of Sith Soldiers, Assassins and Marauders enter the hall, all with their weapons ready. At their head two people walked. One was a young male, and the other a young woman. Yet what shocked her the most was that the young woman was wearing Traya's robes, and she recognized Traya's lightsaber as well. "Well well, what do we have here? Another Jedi?" The woman said. Suddenly she saw the man, who was walking next to the woman, looking shocked. "Wait a minute, that is the Exile! Kill her!" The Exile saw as the Sith Marauders drew their lightsaber and started running towards her. She knew she could kill them, but she would also risk the life of the Twi'lek woman. She used the force to create a powerful wave and knocked the group out. She had little time to take the Twi'lek on her back and ran out of the Trayus Academy. "After her!" She heard the young woman shouting.

I looked furious at the Exile, who escaped the Academy. "After her!" I shouted but it was too late. I looked at the Sith Marauder who was walking next to me. "Who was she, tell me!" He looked also furious because of the Exile's escape, but his face expression changed when I asked it him. He looked confused at me. "My lady, you don't know who that was?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Of course not, I didn't check the Galactic celebrity list during my travels." He stood up and looked at me. "That was the Jedi Exile, also known as the Jedi General during the Mandalorian Wars. Her name was Varia Amenor if I am right..." I looked at him, a bit shocked and surprised. "You want to say that was Varia Amenor?" He looked at me. "You knew her, my lady?" I looked down for a moment, remembering my time as a Jedi Apprentice. "Yes, before my fall to the dark side, during the times I was a Jedi Apprentice, I knew her. She was a Padawan on Dantooine and when Revan and Malak recruited Jedi for the Mandalorian Wars, she was one of the first to join them. I never expected to see her, at least not here..." I looked up and shook my head. "Let her go, she won't be able to stop us." I turned to the group of Sith Marauders and smiled dark again. "My faithful Sith, it is time to gather the Sith Remnants together. It is time to once more rebuild. It is time to resurrect Revan's Sith Empire! It is time to rebuild *my* Sith Empire!" The group smiled dark as well and bowed before me. "All hail Darth Tyranna, the new Empress of the Sith Empire!" Finally it was done, the Sith were *mine* to command. "Go to the far corners of the galaxy, gather the Sith to Korriban, where the Sith Empire shall be established. Go my faithful Sith, as it is your master, who orders you to do it." I saw as they left the Trayus Academy. Finally the Dark Throne was truly mine. I turned to the Sith Marauder who walked with me. I smiled dark to him. "You will stay with me, as I feel you will be of better use to me, if you remain at my side..." I saw the glance in his eyes. I saw how he started to smile dark. "With pleasure, my lady. I am yours to command..." Finally the galaxy would be mine...

"She will destroy you..."
Kreia001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,