View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:32 PM   #91
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"The general quarters will do perfectly...I've just realized very rarely do we hold a conference between crew members. Depends upon our circumstances." Tuhrop stated, Kallic nodding in acknowledgment.

"Yes, well, we're all very individualistic, have tendency to stay to ourselves unless doing job, working on remedying that though, have game night planned, but need games...Hmm," Kallic responded, venturing off into thought at the last of his comment.

"And yes, if the Asari wakes up and is a stable condition, she is invited to come along." The Captain confirmed.

"Chiron said she should stay put for another hour, but your authority supersedes his, will do as you ask," Kallic said with another nod turning to Chiron and gesturing to the syringe.

Kallic was returning from locking up his study above the engineering bay, first heading to the medbay to check on the asari, and then to head down to the crew conference with or without her. As for the results of analyzing the syringe, well, they were inconclusive, they'd discovered that the substance that saved her life was in fact xenon, but that only pertained to about two percent of the mystery ten, which left a very curious eight percent left to uncover.

That would have to wait however, as getting to the conference was priority one right now. As the salarian entered the medbay he found the asari sitting up on her cot mumbling to herself.

Kallic approached and looked her over carefully, studying her readouts on a display, "Captain called for a conference, you're invited, will undo the equipment, have to warn you against sudden movements though, sedatives might still be in system, affect coordination: be careful. Have to warn against talking to self too, make others question sanity."

Kallic only smirked at his last remark as he proceeded to detach her from the medical equipment, helping her from the cot. "Will get to meet the rest of the crew, you'll love our pilot."

"This one says hello Captain, Tom; we're pleased to be having a gathering of friends for once, but would really appreciate more warning next time, flying this ship is hard enough with it's design without being pulled from the controls on such short notice!" The Hanar complained - as far as complaining Hanar go, that is - his tone and demeanor were still quite polite. He tried fitting in by acting out normal ship behavior, but tended to lack the same...Oomph, but he tried and that's what counted.

"Was this one too harsh? It is sorry if it offended you two," Naut'aun apologized almost immediately, not realizing he lacked any real offending nature in the first place; though compared to other Hanar he was quite a 'hick', at least to other Hanar he would be considered quite hickish, to other species one would have to be around him enough to tell the difference.

((Er, hello! You guys there? You gonna post? Did I do or make my character(s) say something wrong? I really don't want this RP to die. Anyone? Tysy, PK, Cyborg...Guys!?))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 01-29-2011 at 02:23 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,