View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:34 PM   #16
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Question This is most peculiar and degrading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
Hm, I talked to a few of those salvagers...and they don't seem to know who you are. I think you're just one, big fraud.
You have not been talking to the right people. I have read some of your posts and threads. A lot of them are much better than many of the shallow replies you have written to my posts. Why do you discredit yourself so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Glenn View Post
From another movie of the current space/time, "Go"
Well, here's the rub on that one.... I have not travelled spiritually but mentally, involved in a video game immersive enough to feel connected with my PC, yet still just a dude in a chair. I have encountered you as a character in said game, and there handled you like a rag doll, and according to the game log, killed you. You are persistent through different playthroughs, so there is something about you that is hard to kill, I will admit that.

As for standing in your way, in this forum it is hard to do so, and I have no interest in doing so either way! I think you are managing just fine on your own If we were to cross paths in RL, I give you the advantage maybe.... my force powers don't work, neither does my lightsaber, and I don't want to go to jail..... AGAIN!

Plus, I think you are Mad-Dog crazy.
Does violence scare you? I could have been arrested during my life as a salvager, but I was not. I managed to employ the right tactics to evade incarceration. If you are smart, you can do the same.

Mad is a poor way to describe what others do not approve of. I strongly urge you not to speak to me with such a fragrant lack of thought.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.

Last edited by Gerevick; 02-09-2011 at 05:38 AM.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,