View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 09:06 AM   #24
Kreia001
Rookie

Chapter 6: The Shadow Empire has risen

Mical looked up. He felt a disturbance within the force. It was long since he felt something like that. It was an echo, travelling across the galaxy, recently created by someone. He stood up and looked around. The Jedi Enclave on Dantooine wasn't what it once was. Yet slowly it was rebuilding. The people of Dantooine agreed with him and helped rebuild the Jedi Enclave to what it once was. Though there weren't many Jedi left, only he, Visas Marr, Mira and the Cathar woman, called Juhani. Atton had left them, as soon as the Exile left them all. Bao-Dur disappeared mysteriously, as did the droids which were travelling with them. And Canderous returned to Duxn, still trying to revive the Mandalorians.
Mical walked towards what once was the Jedi Council room, where the other Jedi's had gathered as well. Around them, farmers and salvagers were rebuilding the Enclave. Of course Mical and the others helped them often in this job, but currently there was something else. The echo had not only disturbed him, but also the others it seems...

The Exile took a deep breath to calm herself. She almost failed into fleeing from Malachor V. In a haste she took off and had difficulties avoiding the rocks or lightning bolts. Yet the Ebon Hawk made it in one piece. She set off into hyperspace towards Dantooine. She knew she would be save there, and could rethink everything that had transpired. She set the ship on autopilot and went towards the medbay, where the female Twi'lek lay on a bed. The Exile took a medpack and injected the Twi'lek with it. After an hour or something, the Twi'lek slowly opened her eyes and looked around...

Mical looked at the Jedi standing in front of him. He sighed and started talking. "You probably felt the echo, am I right?" They nodded. Visas came closer. "Yes, I have also seen a vision. I saw Malachor V, but it wasn't as dead as we left it. I felt much commotion there." Juhani looked and Mical. " If there is commotion on Malachor, it can mean only one thing, the Sith have returned to that place." Mira looked down, clearly thinking about something. Mical looked at her. "Mira, tell us where you are thinking about." She kept looking down for a moment and then looked around. "I was thinking about the Sith. Why would they come to Malachor V." She paused for a moment. "I suspect some new Sith Lord knew the Sith were scattered and claimed the title of Dark Lord of the Sith for him or herself. It is easy now, with almost no opponents..." Mical nodded, agreeing with Mira. "Yes, that would be logical. But if that is so, then our worst fear has come true. The Sith are uniting themselves again..." Mical sighed. Why did she left him...

Yuthura looked around and saw a woman, probably in her late twenties, sitting next to her. The woman wore a modest white Jedi Robe, similar to the robes the Jedi Knight wore during the Jedi Civil War. She remembered Revan wearing one, only brown...
"Hello there" The woman said with a friendly smile on her face. Yuthura looked a bit confused at her. "Where am I?" The woman kept smiling friendly at me. "You are on the Ebon Hawk, you are save." Yuthura first couldn't believe what she heard. Was she on the Ebon Hawk? Revan's ship? The woman somehow knew what Yuthura was thinking and smiled a bit sad now. "You are correct in it that this was Revan's ship. But he left it, and never returned..." The woman sighed. Yuthura looked down, processing what she had heard. She looked at the woman again. "Who are you?" The woman smiled warmly again. "My name is Varia Amenor, but you probably know me by the name of The Jedi Exile." Yuthura looked surprised at her. She had never expected to encounter the Exile, and surely not on Revan's ship. "Y-you are the Jedi Exile? The Jedi General who fought side by side with Revan during the Mandalorian Wars?" The woman nodded while still smiling. "Yes, that would be me." Yuthura looked down, processing the information that was imparted into her...

The man walked through the corridor of the apartment, proud of the task he was presented with. Devon Arxol, which was the man's name, was presented with the task to go to the planet of Alderaan and speak with a man called Ergal Teron. Devon's new master, the Dark Lady of the Sith Darth Tyranna, told him that Ergal Teron was a man who knew very much of politics. A man she needed on her side. Darth Tyranna had a master plan which would allow her to take control of the galaxy, from behind the shadows, and Ergal Teron was a pawn she needed in her game of Dejarik. Devon walked through the door which led him towards the living room of Ergal Teron. As he stepped into the room, Ergal was already waiting for you. "Welcome to Alderaan, my dear friend." Ergal said. Devon looked at him, surprised Ergal knew of his arrival. "Ah, don't be so surprised my friend. You and your master were not the only Dark Jedi who went into hiding after the Sith Civil War." Ergal smiled dark at Devon. Devon looked intrigued yet satisfied. "Very well then, Mister Teron, then I think we should get to business right away." Ergal nodded and offered Devon a seat. "So, then the Shadow Empire as finally risen..." Ergal said while smiling dark...

The Exile looked at the female Twi'lek, as she was processing the information the Exile gave to her. "You didn't tell me your name." The Exile said. The woman looked up. "Yuthura Ban." The Exile nodded and started to think. After some time she looked at Yuthura. "Would you care to explain to me why you were on Malachor V?" Yuthura looked down, looking a bit sad. "I went there because..." She sighed. "I went there because I hoped to find a trace of Revan. The others were right, I only found what Revan left behind, the Sith..." The Exile looked confused at Yuthura. "The others?" She asked. Yuthura nodded. "Yeah, the other Jedi on Dantooine. In total we are with a group of 5." The Exile looked down, full with joy. "They have survived!" She thought. Yuthura looked at the Exile and frowned. "Is there something wrong?" The Exile looked up and shook her head, while smiling. "No, everything is fine." She stood up and went towards the exit of the medbay. "Wait, I ehm..." Yuthura started. The Exile turned and looked at her. "Yes?" She asked still smiling. "I wanted to thank you, for saving me." The Exile smiled even more friendly. "You don't have to thank me. I would never leave someone who can be saved die..." The Exile turned and left the medbay, smiling full of joy...

Devon Arxol grinned dark and shook hands with Ergal Teron. "It is a true pleasure to do business with you, mister Teron." Ergal smiled satisfied. "I am glad we see things on the same side. Tell your master she won't be disappointed." Devon nodded. "I hope so, for you..." Devon then left the apartment. He smiled satisfied as well. Bastila would be proud of what he had done. He would certainly earn her full trust now. Ergal was right, the Shadow Empire had risen and is ready to finish what Darth Revan started...

"She will destroy you..."
Kreia001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,