View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #98
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"I've keyed in the coordinates to the Helix Nebula. We ought to arrive their within a few hours." Tom told Naut'aun, or 'Ghost' ( ) as the crew was prone to calling him.

His long tendrils glided seamlessly across the control panel of the ship - designed for armed and legged sapient beings, and not the long tentacles of a Hanar; but he had learned to integrate with the controls almost perfectly, on top of having a special hanar-made interface jury-rigged where the pilot's seat would normally be - currently he wasn't hooked up to the device and was floating freely amongst the controls.

"This One thanks you Tom, your assistance is most welcome. It was a bit of a hassle turning around mid-jump to return to the Sahrabarik System from going to the Farther System, but we encountered no hostility, which It counts as fortunate. It only hopes our journey into the Traverse is just as uneventful," Naut'aun hummed out in his wisping cryptic voice.

Kallic had been waiting nearby as the Captain spoke to Quirinius, when he suddenly heard someone speak to him.

"Salarian, we have not met yet. I am Rogue," The Geth offered it's name and hand.

Kallic didn't even pause to think, he simply smiled and reached out in return, shaking the synthetic's offered appendage; he seemed to hold no reservations about the A.I.

"Call me Kallic," he responded.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,