View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 06:33 PM   #102
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"It is a pleasure to meet you Salarian:Kallic. I wished to know why that asari was staring at you back at the meeting. Also I noticed you seemed to have no issue with me...I am also curious about this," the geth asked quite directly, something Kallic liked.

"No mincing words...Mmm, always liked that. Anyway, about your questions: Asari gave Kallic quick look, hard to decipher for one with less knowledge in kinesics, but I saw just enough to know what it was; common look, well known to me as I've gotten it a lot in my short life, same look of 'salarians-know-more-than-they-let-on', very annoying - simply put: Prejudice; bigotry, either definition works," Kallic told Rogue, nodding with chin in hand.

"Often times it depends on the individual if the fact of them knowing more than they let on is true or not. With me it depends on the situation, I'm apart of a ship's crew, I hardly know anything more than my comrades, is often better that way too, can't be holding out on people whom you trust, and presumably trust you in return. But have old contacts and clearances, could very easily garner information if Captain requested, which has happened; then it is usually best to keep information secret until Captain deems it necessary to let the others in on, but that is solely a matter of judgment on safety, not secrecy like most assume I am, or keep," Kallic paused tilting his head to look at the geth.

"Can be easy to see why I have no issue with you now, as I myself do not like the prejudices placed on me and my people, no matter the truths or untruths behind them. Besides, always wanted to get to know a geth construct, minored in Xeno-cultural and religious studies, never had opportunity to know about your kind, would be a privilege and a pleasure to do so now....Mmm, don't have time to have issue with everything that happens on ship anyway; short-lived enough, don't need to waste time making it shorter," Kallic said wafting his hand around at this last comment on his short life. "Still, good to meet you , Rogue. Hope I put some of your curiosity to rest."

Naut'aun's luminous body seemed to flutter at this, responding with a hint of smartness, "That makes little sense, Tom, we can't get off of their hit list before they know it, without them knowing it..." The hanar simple stopped, it's body dimming in color.

"If not, well... We're all hoping you do the impossible for us Ghost. No pressure." Tom told Naut'aun, the hanar responding with a violent shiver, but in it's common polite tone, "This one doesn't think we'll stand a chance, considering, but self preservation says that It will try."

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,