View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #14
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

10 year veteran! 
Well, "Jae", if your President can be a Kenyan Muslim Communist I don't see why your forum can't allow "A$$ Hole spambots". Anyone? Anyone here? Oh help me here, anyone? Can you say "Double standards"? No? Here, let me spell it out for you on my board here. D-O-U-B-L-E S-T-A-N-D-E-R-D-S. Oh wait, what's that? I got the spelling wrong? Oh my gosh! I did! Now that wouldn't have anything to do with the education system our president has got going here, now would it? I certainly don't think so, no sirreee. Phweesh. To think of it.

Now, on a more serious note, because all of you need to- deserve to hear this. I am an American. I am proud of that. I don't- can't watch my country be bled like the way it is by the current administration. I just can't. I love my country, I am a patriot. Now I don't care what your political affiliation is, what you do or how much you love this country, but if you think that justice, if the goals of our founding fathers are to be met, then we must do something to impeach the man who sits there.

That's all I think. That's it. Sorry America, I just- tears just come out for me on matters like this. I can't help it. I love America too much, it's my fault.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,