View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 03:54 AM   #111
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((NOOOOO!!!!!! Cyborg, you've destroyed the very fabric of reality by posting out of order!!! I was supposed to post next, then Tysy, then you, then PK: Rinse, lather, repeat...Or however it goes! Now you've ruined our little orderly world and doomed us all! I blame you if the world ends some time between now and the next 50 years! Yes, you! - JK

Anyway, I hate to be a stick-in-the-mud, but Tysy, you might wanna change the age at which your character met this Diana; on top of her being over a hundred years old - since you met her at around a hundred to a hundred and ten within your own character's lifetime - she wouldn't, and couldn't be human, or have worked for Cerberus, as humans have only been in the Mass Effect galactic community for no more than thirty years or so and Cerberus probably not even that long. I'm a stickler for details, sorry, but it would be rather - actually, very - inaccurate if we let it slide. Just thought I'd point that little mistake out! .....Please don't hate me..... ))

"That probably wont be necessary. Sorry on my behalf as well: I didn't mean to pry. I was mainly curious, Ghost. I don't know that much about your species. If it is that important to you, of course your entitled to your own personal matters and beliefs."

Naut'aun was quiet, his body dim as he interacted with some controls. "Tom does not need to apologize, Tom asked a genuine question of genuine interest. As a former scholar This One welcomes your desire for understanding. But It still apologizes for not being able to answer Tom more clearly. It is sorry."

"I've got to get back to work. Good talking to you, Ghost." Tom told the hanar, who plumed with a flash of bio-luminous light and replied happily, "And with you, Tom! It was very pleasant to have someone to converse with in the cockpit. Please feel free to ask This One more in the future, if Tom likes?"

Naut'aun waved one of it's tentacles as Tom left the cabin to go to engineering. Naut'aun slipping some of it's inner tentacles into slots in the jury-rigged cylindrical pedestal that replaced the pilot's seat, his body resting comfortably on the device like it was a seat, when in reality it wasn't; his outer tentacles still working away at the holographic consoles and controls around him.

"Don't plan to; after all, are attempting to avoid them, or did you miss that?" he responded plainly.

"Understandable Salarian:Kallic. I look forward to another conversation with you," Rogue responded in kind to Kallic.

Kallic smiled and nodded, his thoughts drifting slowly but surely off towards other matters. Rogue apologized for causing the slight, and in actuality, non-realistic disturbance, leaving the room after a quick salute to the Captain; Kallic waved at the geth as it left. He saw Tom coming down from the CIC and nodded to him as he passed on his way to engineering, turning he noticed the other human crew mate approaching, Zack Hudson A.K.A. Null.

"So this is what we did on Omega? Tuhrop you sly dog, I didn't think you'd actually listen to one of my ideas," the man said, Kallic only rolling his eyes in response, turning away from the exchange, but still hearing what was being said.

"I "did" nothing. I got hunted throughout Omega, and the next thing I knew Tom, Chiron and Kallic brought her aboard." Captain Tuhrop explained to Zack. Kallic turned back around, interjecting quickly:

"Did not bring her aboard, came later, said that already."

"So tell me cutie, you got a name?" Zack blatantly flirted.

"I apologize; Zack may lack proper courtesy, but he's one heck of a Vanguard. Which by the way, I'm sorry we couldn't stay on Omega long enough for you to find work." The Captain apologized.

"Yes, very sorry indeed," Kallic said, a hint sardonically.

"Don't worry about it Tuhrop...and I did ask for her name didn't I? Let me show her around if she hasn't gotten a tour already and we'll be even," Zack explained, Kallic shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"Making flirtatious advances not considered courteous, even if you did ask for name in the process," he remarked, and with chin in hand he stepped over towards Quirinius, his side to her face he stopped, cutting her view of Zack off briefly; locking her eyes with at least one of his own large ones, he muttered to her, "Wouldn't recommend it."

'What' he didn't recommend was really the question; whether it was the tour, giving in to his flirtations, or something else was anyone's guess.

He disengaged her stare and stepped out of her line of sight of the heavily armored man that was before her. Swiveling his head in Zack's direction he remarked amiably, "Would recommend removing helmet and armor if you wish for flirtations to work. After all, humans rely more on hormones and scent for attracting others; physical appeal mostly psychological. But intimidating armor still not helpful!"

Kallic was tempted to say something about his face being just as scary as his armor, but he decided humility was the greater virtue of valor here ((or however that saying goes)) and kept his remarks professional. The salarian started to walk off nodding to the Captain as he passed:

"Will head to medbay to continue analyzing syringe, since keeping personal eye on asari no longer really necessary." Though in reality the Captain knew - and Kallic knew the Captain knew - Kallic was still going to be keeping a rather close eye on her; after all, he kept rather close tabs on everyone on the ship, especially newcomers and those he trusted little. "Tell me if you need me for anything else, Captain."

Kallic nodded once more to the Captain and proceeded to walk away surprisingly slow for a salarian. Pausing he looked over his shoulder at Quirinius, remarking, "Come by later to pick up weapons....Mmm, or come with me now, either way works."

With that the salarian was off towards the medbay, chin in hand, walking slow, mind on ten different things at once....Literally.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,