View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #74
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((PK, would you like to take over Naruto for the meeting?"

"I will, I have to give the Hokage my report any way,"

"Good." Karela said as she walked over to the entrance of the Hokage's tower and got up to the top of the tower as fast as she could with Akagi right behind her. Before she could open the door to the Hokage's office however Akagi put his hand on her shoulder. Karela turned around with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Whats the deal Akagi? The sooner we get in there, the sooner we can come up with some sort of plan."

Akagi shook his head. He was still wearing his helmet so she couldn't see his expression. "I know that the leader of your village is an honorable man...but do you think he would even consider sending a force to my village so that we can take it back?"

Karela shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I think that before he considers doing anything he would need all the information we have. Plus we still have Zarela to worry about, Right now she's so strong I think even the hokage would have a tough time taking her on."

Akagi nodded and Karela opened the door to see the Hokage with his face down on the door and heard a snoring sound. Karela rolled her eyes, somethings never seemed to change.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,