View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #17
Samnmax221
I never Kipled

Current Game: Sex with women
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrd View Post
FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS FALLACIES AND DOUBLE STANDARDS AND NO EXAMPLES PROVIDED SO FEEL FREE TO IGNORE THE REST OF MY STUPID POSTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Path-x View Post
This.

And a decent person would not even consider making that kind of crap.
HHHAHAHAHAH what? Is this because the hook is that he's supposed to be a serial killer?

Quote:
Well there is no science behind the acting and stuff like that. No measure of quality. It is all up to one opinion.
If you're going to drift into relativism you'll get nowhere, as everything you expressed about the PT is also just like your opinion man.
Quote:
It was probably the first time in film history that cast and crew had to work with nothing around them. You could say it was revolutionary and it somehow moved the limits of cinematography. Again, quite an achievement. Sadly the basis on what the worked on (story, main character) was not enjoyable.
No. It's the same thing as this. If you're going to stick them in front of a green screen you at least need to give them some good direction. George's attitude is that they can just add everything in postproduction. No matter how good the actors are they're still working with George's pisspoor direction and dialogue.
Samnmax221 is offline   you may: quote & reply,