View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #104
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"There also another reason why I chose you for this assignment. I want you to keep an eye on the one named Takeda; he is a Jonin accompanying on the mission. Once the mission is complete, I expect a report on his behaviour patterns and performance. He cannot know I asked you to do this."

Dren nodded. "As you command Hokage." He was about to leave when he paused for a moment. "I understand that I will be working with the one known as Karela. The one who destroyed our home nearly a year ago."

He stared the Hokage straight in the eyes. "I lost someone very dear to me when she attacked the village. If she does turn against us once again I will not hesitate to take action against her."

"Come on, you! I'm starving, and theres a lot to catch up on."

Karela smiled and walked after Kaneda and then turned around to look at Takeda and Ryuu and motioned for them to follow her. "I'm sure that you two would be welcome to join us. The more the merrier I always say."

She took a quick look around. "Speaking of more...I wonder where Asuka and Akagi got to. Well...Akagi is most likely with his remaining samurai but I haven't seen Asuka in awhile."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,