Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #175
Liverandbacon
I'm only worth a piano?

Forum Veteran LF Jester Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I'm sorry, but I just can't see how anyone could NOT see this coming.

Tali's loyalty mission, Legion's loyalty mission, resolution of the subsequent conflict, status of Wrex (and his interaction in ME2 if he survived), etc, etc all SCREAM that this is exactly what we should be expecting in ME3.
Which is why I said 'hoping', not 'expecting' it to be different.

Of course I agree that it's the most likely course things will take, but that doesn't change the fact that I would prefer it if Bioware waited more than 2 years before recycling a plot to an even greater extent than they normally do.

Hell, even the 'find/construct the one ancient/newly invented object that can save the day' hasn't been used as recently, and would actually make more sense than than throwing every united species' might at the Reapers. Considering one Reaper could destroy so many of the most powerful species' ships, that there are at least 300 of them coming (that's assuming the ones we saw on screen at the end of ME2 are all of them), and that most of the galaxy isn't even mobilizing for war since the Council still doesn't believe in Reapers, throwing everyone at them would just result in everyone dying.

--Too Dumb to Quit--
Liverandbacon is offline   you may: quote & reply,