View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #12
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I say lock the dangerous bitch up and throw away the key... "yes I read the Old testament and thought it would be cool to chance Killing or disfiguring my own son, Hey if I screw up I can always put him in a dress"... Wow.

The British Medical association State...

"In the past, circumcision of boys has been considered to be either medically or socially beneficial or, at least, neutral. The general perception has been that no significant harm was caused to the child and therefore with appropriate consent it could be carried out. The medical benefits previously claimed, however, have not been convincingly proven, and it is now widely accepted, including by the BMA, that this surgical procedure has medical and psychological risks. It is essential that doctors perform male circumcision only where this is demonstrably in the best interests of the child. The responsibility to demonstrate that non-therapeutic circumcision is in a particular child’s best interests falls to his parents. The BMA considers that the evidence concerning health benefit from non-therapeutic circumcision is insufficient for this alone to be a justification for doing it"

And I wholeheartedly agree.

Last edited by adamqd; 04-09-2011 at 04:54 PM.
adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,