Thread: [KOTOR] Visual Enhancement 2012
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #13
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Amazing work! I really love everything you've done, and I will probably download these soon.

I do have a few objections, however: Dantooine is green. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful and all, but I really like how we see a seasonal change between the first and second games, with the first probably being set in the fall since the grass is brown, and the second in the spring. Maybe when you do TSL you can reverse it, making the grass brown for the second game or something.

We see Jupiter out the window of the Star Forge. As I'm sure you know, the story it set in a galaxy far, far away. Rakata Prime/Lehon (the "Unknown World") is the planet that should be seen. See this page for photographic references if you need them; or a Google search for "Rakata Prime" brings up some fairly decent images as well.

Other than that, amazing work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,