Thread: [KOTOR] Visual Enhancement 2012
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 02:35 AM   #15
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerimar Nyliram View Post
Amazing work! I really love everything you've done, and I will probably download these soon.

I do have a few objections, however: Dantooine is green. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful and all, but I really like how we see a seasonal change between the first and second games, with the first probably being set in the fall since the grass is brown, and the second in the spring. Maybe when you do TSL you can reverse it, making the grass brown for the second game or something.

We see Jupiter out the window of the Star Forge. As I'm sure you know, the story it set in a galaxy far, far away. Rakata Prime/Lehon (the "Unknown World") is the planet that should be seen. See this page for photographic references if you need them; or a Google search for "Rakata Prime" brings up some fairly decent images as well.

Other than that, amazing work!
Well first thanks for the comment..The dantooine things are sorta reversed in my TSL 2011 mod there are leaves on the grass of the planet. The star forge was i found out i could change the planet and i ended up thinking jupiter is an unknown planet as far as what lies below the clouds. But if i can get a good shot of a planet that look like the unknown world i could change it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos K View Post
I don't think he plans on doing this sort of mod again for KotOR2 even though I would love it.
The only two small problems I have is that the computer terminals are all half invisible with like a white outline. Is it supposed to be like that. And I don't really like the blue doors on Taris. They seem a bit out of place. Everything else is incredible.
The terminals where purposely done that way i wanted a new effect for it. The blue glowing doors i guess you could say trying a new look in the sith bases. Thanks for the comment

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
JEDI.ACADEMY. HI REZ LIGHTING--MODELS ON MOD DB--VE-2013--TSL V.E. 2012--KOTOR 2012......

OTHER
Show spoiler
Xarwarz is offline   you may: quote & reply,