Thread: [KOTOR] Visual Enhancement 2012
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #20
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos K View Post
I meant these blue doors. The sith base doors are fine, I like those. But These big doors seem out of place. Personally I think the blue color you used on other parts of this Taris screen shot looks great.
Ah i see what you mean perhaps they should be the color of the other blues i could change that easily and up load the new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taak Farst View Post
omg this is amazing! people can disagree and hate on me if they wish but i see this texturing and restyling on par with DA2's texture graphics..
Thanks i took a little pride in this one to make it look the great as it could. I personally think this mod looks better than tsl 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Drexl View Post
Heya Xar, I didn't even know you were working on this, but man am I glad you were! This just looks awesome and I can't wait to use it.

Yea this was a stealth mod i just did it and released it i didnt think it needed a wip thanks for trying it.

I can understand why some people don't like the "clean" style that you have, but I've always been a fan and this is the best yet IMO. Great work!
Yea its been a battle it either is to cluttered or to clean. The fact that the textures arent flat like the original textures makes it appear to different to some. Ill agree this is the best one i have done so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBob12 View Post
Wow, I LOVE manaan and Dantooine. Downloading Now
Thanks i realized that for dantooine it needed to look more realistic than how ive done in the past. Maanan i took some inspiration from the mass effect citadel its more of a calm chilled planet the textures reflect that.

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler
Xarwarz is offline   you may: quote & reply,