View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #9
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Hadn't been following this closely, but that explains that angry interview the TX based reporter had w/BO.

While DC, New York and Kennedy make sense, I agree that Houston should have gotten one too.

As to NASA.....seems like it's regarded as an afterthought by the pols in DC. Commercialization of space is inevitable and probably necessary.

BO and attendance issue....not a concern. Hopefully last shuttle missions will be largely free of problems.

Honestly don't recall where I was when either Shuttle disaster occurred.

@TF---what's next..........gonna tell me that Elvis and Jim Morrisson are partying w/aliens at Area 51?

@Astor--I imagine that it might be possible to keep many of them silent (govts can really ruin any person's day), they merely only would need to discredit the others via ridicule. Having said that, I agree w/you & LB that the hoax thing is BS.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,