View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:41 AM   #21
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
It looks like that answer will come from either Boeng, Sierra Nevada, SpaceX or Blue Origin. They are the 4 companies that received grants and now we have to wait to see what they come up with by May 2012. Then the winner will be given more money to develop their plan.
I know of at least one more company that is actively working on designs for the next generation space vehicle. More specifically, they are working on the ejection system. I've seen a little bit of what they are working on(promo shots of it working). It's the same company that designed many of the controls that were updated on the shuttle through the years. I'd say more, but I don't know how much I'm allowed to say about it. I will say this, it's kind of a somber atmosphere there as they prepare for the last mission. But from what I understand they are still a few years out on the final designs of the next generation...

And lets face it, as for the whole faked moon landing business, I say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We can't even keep secrets secret. And this would be the biggest secret that involved the most people and an international secret as well. AND they would have had to be able to get a laser reflector to the surface of the moon and deployed right where the pictures show it to be with 1970's technology. I mean honestly.... that's just silly to think we could fake all of that... Then there's the LRO which has sent back images of the lunar landing sites of Appolo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,