View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #78
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Big surprises since you also do not believe in the moon landing.
too true.

Quote:
The only thing surprising about the timing is the fact that they found him at all after almost 10 years. However, the reason it took so long is because the U.S. diverted recourses in the wrong direction, Iraq and a “so-called” ally knew where Bin Laden was, but kept the U.S. feeding the U.S. B.S. for intelligence.
Maybe, maybe not. The US has and had had enough overall resources to fight in Iraq and still do other things. Finding OBL has been a bit like finding Waldo. Didn't help that Pakistan was "hiding him in the open" like that and someone there didn't tell us.

Quote:
Also no one was paying attention to the Royal Wedding, but the media. The rest of us were wearing out our remotes from having to change the channel every time that that crap came onto the air.
Yeah, tried to avoid that like the plague. Did catch a segment of SKY news where one of the people referenced Honk Kong Fooey w/regard to some other story. Kind of funny.

Quote:
Bin Ladin and his people had guns too and was shooting back.
I guess that's an inconvenient fact, mim. Never figured the guy would allow himself to be taken alive if he could avoid it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre
I guessing him so much as mock roaring would probably be interpreted a threat by the SEALs.

But there's two reports vouching for the 'kill order' statement. If I were a SEAL with a capture order though, I'd still "accidentally" headshot him. Just sayin'.
I'm sure the SEALs know the diff, but don't doubt that there are some that might feel the way you're saying.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman

Last edited by Totenkopf; 05-03-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,