View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #39
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taak Farst View Post
I have never believed that Al Qaeda exists, nor have I ever believed Bin Laden was their leader. However that's a big arguement I could write essays on, but this isn't about 9/11 or anything, it's about the death of Bin Laden. But let's look at this a minute;
Who flew the airliners into the twin towers, then? The bogeyman?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Big surprises since you also do not believe in the moon landing.
LOL.
Quote:
Us british have just had the Royal Wedding, taking the attention off of the Americans, which, as much as I hate to admit it, because I despise America as a whole, is THE power in the world at the moment.
What has given you cause to despise America? Did we pee on your toffee crisp, or something?
Quote:
Obama is up for re-election very soon, and this has no doubt given him a ton of popularity points.

So...it's managed to put the spotlight back on America AND grant Obama popularity++ right before the election. How convenient...
Nope, he's up for reelection in a year and a half. In American politics, that's an eternity. Just ask Bush Sr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
I say they be punished with a $250 billion aid package.
How about a full-scale invasion followed by several years of occupation to restore order and sow the seeds of democracy? We could use a hand. Wanna help?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker

Last edited by Q; 05-03-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,