Old 05-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #29
MDX
Rookie

Quote:
Haven't read Planet of Twilight.
Thus I advise you to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primogen
HAVE read the Bounty Hunter Trilogy, and it was so unbelievably stupid I honestly contemplated going into business as a crappy fiction writer because I couldn't come up with stuff as stupid as this guy. KUAT OF KUAT? IS EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THE GUY'S HOUSE NAMED KUAT?
No, his aunt's name was Onara Kuat.
Quote:
WHO NAMES A PERSON AFTER A PLANET? WHERE ARE THE CORUSCANT JONESES!?
And don't you think that the PLANET was named after the most powerful long-ruling family of it? We've got such cases in real world - for example, according to Titus Livius, Rome was named after its first king Romulus. So what's the problem? Fictional Kuati society even has got some traits similar to Roman one's (if you don't believe me, I may specify).

No hard feelings, but the behavior of some SW fans concerning KotOR II reminds me real-world Middle East protests against anything and anybody they consider unhalal or infidel respectively. I wonder why can't you accept that it is just an evolution of genre? Returning to my first post in this topic, who could imagine in the XIX century, that the Realism can be the magical one? An now we've got One Hundreed Years of Solitude novel of Gabriel García Márquez, having received the Nobel Prize in 1982. Nothing stays without changes in the Universe, except the infinity and eternity of the latter.
MDX is offline   you may: quote & reply,