View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #33
MDX
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001
(Emphasis mine) I've got a few.

1. Advocates manipulating others for personal gain.
Could you specify? Saving your life may also be called a personal gain.
Quote:
2. Only dissuades Dark!Exile from murdering innocents because it's impulsive and blunt, not because she cares about the innocents.
And don't you think that she said so merely because she understood that it is usless trying to suggest the principles of morality to a complete rascal, and decided to save the lives of those people at least such way.
Quote:
3. Complains about Light!Exile helping the weak for supposedly weakening them further.
Isn't she right? If you wanna help somebody - teach him to solve the problems, don't solve them yourself.
Quote:
4. Kills the Jedi Masters for revenge (say what you want about whether you like them or not, but she didn't even try to reason with them).
They tried to crush the soul of the Exile who was like son / daughter to her. Maybe you will reason with those who will try to do so with your child, but I will speak to such people only using my revolver.
Quote:
5. Mind-rapes Atton and blackmails him into sticking with the crew.
... knowing that he is former assassin.
Quote:
6. Extends Hanharr's suffering so he can be sent to be killed by Mira.
Didn't he deserve it?
Quote:
And where does this "says nothing about her motivations" idea come from? She spends a crapton of time on Dantooine and Malachor waxing poetic about why she wants her revenge.
Explain me, why the revenge is a bad thing.
Quote:
And if the above list of evil stuff doesn't cut it for whatever reason, her ultimate goal of killing the Force should - she's willing to risk killing at least a sizable chunk of the galaxy's population. And in the end, Kreia's only real reason for wanting to do so is just that she's butthurt over being spurned by the people on its two sides.
Killing the Force to save the Exile. But, anyways, the energy cannot be killed, you know. There is no way of exterminating it.
Quote:
Just about everyone in the game who talks about Revan talks about what a genius he was, but you really need to look no further than Kreia, who makes a number of arguments meant to justify his defiance of the Jedi Council, his turn to the dark side, and his war against the Republic.
Defiance of the Jedi Council! What an heinous crime! Defiance of those, who provoked the fall of the Republic. And not once, I remind. Defiance of sheer hypocrites. As for me, it is an act of honor to betray them.
Quote:
She argues a lot that Revan "never fell" and did everything he did to save the galaxy from the Sith in the Unknown Regions, but it's pretty obviously a channel of her own self-righteous pride - Revan was her star pupil, and she can't handle the thought of him (and herself by extension) being a failure.
Is it strange that a teacher is proud of her pupil?

Last edited by MDX; 05-11-2011 at 04:15 PM.
MDX is offline   you may: quote & reply,