View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 02:43 AM   #21
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemodder View Post
Hello again.
II. For lack of a better title...Return of Yuthura

This one will be a little more extensive. Going with the assumption that Yuthura Ban was redeemed in K1 and had already left Dantooine prior to its attack by Malak. Not sure if Yuthara's redemption is canon, but she is an interesting character whom I think people would like to see again. You will assist her as she completes her quest and battles the forces of the Dark Side.
I've got a suggestion, a question, and a (perhaps odd) request. For your Yuthura Ban mod, would it not make the most sense if it was only open to folks that chose the backstory for a light sided Revan (either male of female)? It wouldn't make much sense if bad guy Revan redeemed her IMHO.

Will your mod acknowledge any of the things that happened in TimBob's The Redemption of Yuthura Ban mod?

I have an "out there" suggestion for whomever voices your Yuthura Ban. Suggest to her that she also redo all of the lines that were said by that character in K1 as well. Might be nice as a small bonus add-on to your mod package and it will also allow you to sidestep the folks that might complain that she doesn't sound just like the original voice actress. Bad idea?

I need some assistance on a matter related to Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge. Please leave a comment on my BOS:ROS question here.
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,