View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #17
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
From the Darth Bane trilogy: Darth Bane, Darth Zannah, Kas'im, Darth Andeddu holocron, Freedon Nadd holocron, Revan Holocron, Set Harth, Raskta Lsu (pronounced Rastuh Su I think as k and l are silent), Sarro Xaj.

From KOTOR: The Exile, Kreia, Canderous, HK-47, Handmaiden, Mira, Visas, T3-M4, Master Vrook Lamar, Master Vandar, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, Darth Malak, Jolee Bindo, Atton Rand, Master Kavar, MAster Zez Kai-Ell, Zaalbar and Mission.

To a lesser extent Revan and Bastila. I don't know how nor what will play out as to Revan's fate. I seriously hope Revan is nothing more than a force ghost by the time of TOR and that he has not somehow been reborn as one of the Sith Emperor's Sith Lords, as someone else.

TFU: Boba Fett, Maris Brood, HK-77, PROXY.

From the movies;
Prequel: Darth Maul, Mace Windu, Palpatine, Yoda, Dooku, Aayla Secura, Quinlain Voss, Chewbacca, General Greivous, Jango Fett, Komari Vosa, Asajj Ventress, Nejaa Halcyon, Shaak Ti, Dark Woman.

Original:
Boba Fett, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Leia, Luke, Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Lando, some of the Ewoks, Bossk, Dengar, C-3PO and R2-D2.

Shadows of the Empire: Dash Rendar, Guri, Prince Xizor, IG-88.

Jedi Knight/Dark Forces: Kyle Katarn, Jan Ors, Desann, Jerec, Mara Jade, Boc Aseca, Jaden Korr.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy

Last edited by Darth Avlectus; 05-28-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,