View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #17
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
From the Darth Bane trilogy: Darth Bane, Darth Zannah, Kas'im, Darth Andeddu holocron, Freedon Nadd holocron, Revan Holocron, Set Harth, Raskta Lsu (pronounced Rastuh Su I think as k and l are silent), Sarro Xaj.

From KOTOR: The Exile, Kreia, Canderous, HK-47, Handmaiden, Mira, Visas, T3-M4, Master Vrook Lamar, Master Vandar, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, Darth Malak, Jolee Bindo, Atton Rand, Master Kavar, MAster Zez Kai-Ell, Zaalbar and Mission.

To a lesser extent Revan and Bastila. I don't know how nor what will play out as to Revan's fate. I seriously hope Revan is nothing more than a force ghost by the time of TOR and that he has not somehow been reborn as one of the Sith Emperor's Sith Lords, as someone else.

TFU: Boba Fett, Maris Brood, HK-77, PROXY.

From the movies;
Prequel: Darth Maul, Mace Windu, Palpatine, Yoda, Dooku, Aayla Secura, Quinlain Voss, Chewbacca, General Greivous, Jango Fett, Komari Vosa, Asajj Ventress, Nejaa Halcyon, Shaak Ti, Dark Woman.

Original:
Boba Fett, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Leia, Luke, Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Lando, some of the Ewoks, Bossk, Dengar, C-3PO and R2-D2.

Shadows of the Empire: Dash Rendar, Guri, Prince Xizor, IG-88.

Jedi Knight/Dark Forces: Kyle Katarn, Jan Ors, Desann, Jerec, Mara Jade, Boc Aseca, Jaden Korr.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy

Last edited by Darth Avlectus; 05-28-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,