View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 04:35 PM   #20
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverandbacon View Post
What a coincidence, I had a girlfriend's a$$ hole. Felt good, man.
Beavis: Heheh-heh. Y'know, it all kinda evens out in the end.
Butt-Head: Uh-huhuhuh-huhuh. Yeah. The rear end.

Quote:
edit: It's even easier to pass as English IRL. Funny part is they all think they have a 'perfect' imitation of an American accent. None I've met do.
What about Dr. House? For a non-american I don't think I have heard him half-ass or screw up an American (west coast) accent even once on his show.

Quote:
3 years at uni of being asked to try various English accents, and laughed at when I did them wrong, got me pretty good at various ones from Southern England. I'm still **** at faking a northern accent... but who would want to do something like that anyway?
Don't know about English accents, but one time I did a hillbilly redneck accent talking about all manner of vile things over the phone. A friend had a freeloader living with her and we were trying to figure out a way to shoo her out.
I sounded like a cross between Adam Sandler's redneck voice on "hot water burn baby" and Billy Bob/Bartender veteran friend of Tom Anderson.
Billy Bob driving by @ 3:22
View page
YouTube Video

To get rid of the freeloading woman I was pretending like the other guy coming over there to oust her was a retired narc officer (my father with his mullet and then bum knee from a gunshot injury) who needed a place to stay. Story was he couldn't afford hotels, and couldn't stay over at my place b/c the wife's colon was kicking up again and the last party with sheep and horses left the place a wreck while she was gone. But I was happy to bring the cow over to wherever he was staying.

The story worked, and crazy events precipitated afterwards worked. The lady packed up and left that night.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,