View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #154
Mandalorian Knight
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Class Hero View Post
I think that you guys are missing something: you aren't considering that there are people like me who want to see the pictures and won't immediately cry photoshop. From visual proof, to seeing the effects of war, there are legit reasons to seeing pics like this.

Refusing to release them because you're afraid of the reactions of batty people is just catering to fear and hurts those, like me, do want visual proof and are mature enough to handle it. If you don't want to look at pictures of war, fine, but it's offensive to me to restrict other people from seeing them.
Speaking for myself, my comments were directed towards those claiming that pictures would be proof, despite all the evidence that already exists.

That being said, I don't think that the pictures need to be released. While I can understand a desire to see the body, with all the evidence pointing towards his death already, I believe that he's dead. Would I look at the picture is they were released? Yes. Does the fact that they aren't released make me think that Bin Laden is still alive somewhere? No.
Mandalorian Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,