View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 08:36 PM   #283
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Avalon

"Relax Tavaryn, only two people know about the existance of Alpha team. Admiral Belina and I are the only ones. Admiral Belina accidently let the name slip during a meeting and I did some research and eventually found out what it was. And the Admiral told me that if I told anyone else I would most likely be thrown in the brig for a few weeks. I know that she was serious."

Tavaryn cleared his throat. He couldn't help but wonder if Belina let that comment slip on purpose. He voiced his thoughts, "I'm sure that she wanted you to know about the ones that are said to have single handely retake a commandeered vessel." He quoted what the HoloNet spoke of on the very first mission that he did a Alpha leader. His voice carried no jest in it but rather uncertainty. After all he had been keeping secrets from the one person that meant more to him than anything.

He looked at her face as they walked back to the Keep. "I'm sorry for not saying anything." He chewed his bottom lip and prayed to anyone listening that he hadn't hurt her again.

Ackbar

"Yes...this information is important and if he is telling the truth he will be relased and his family will be relocated, but if he is lying...I think I'll let Xeran deal with him. Unless you want to deal with him."

Jun-la gave a wry grin, "I think I've been as un-Jedi like long enough." She then said to the Twi'lek, "If your information is as accurate as you say, we will provide safety for you family. Understand?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,