View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #294
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"Have you seen aby of these trained in these ways?"

The Twi'lek shook his head. "I have never seen one trained in the ways of the force since I've met you but I have heard of your abilities and the lightsabers that your kind use. I have heard that the abilities of those trained in the force are formidable opponets."

"All in a day's work. Now I suspect that there are minor systems that need fixing like the bacta tanks in med bay?"

"That and the internal sensors on deck seven." Koral said as he looked through the repair reports that were appearing on his console. "It looks like those can be repaired within a few hours."

Avalon

"Just as long as it doesn't involve you hitting me. I bruise easily,"

"Rest assured, it doesn't involve hitting." She said with a smile.

"Glad to see that I haven't lost my touch though I am curious as to how I drive you crazy,"

Alriana smiled and put her arms around his neck. "Well...for one thing you always seem eager to rush into combat situations."

"Sir are you alright?"

Garja couldn't help but smile at the sight of Alriana with her arms around Tavaryn. "Well...it appears that I missed something. But to answer your question...I should I be fine. A few broken bones won't kill me but Admiral Belina might if I don't get up to the Ackbar soon."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,