View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #295
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Unfortunately we didn't even get that. But we'll get to the bottom of this." Kalla assured Governor Starlighter, before returning to her father. "We're ready to leave. Andorra and Lenatha won't be joining us, as they're leaving for their honeymoon on Aquilaris." She explained.

"After a wedding day like this, they deserve it." Komad commented. "With my marriage, it was the other way around." Iyav remarked, before changing his tone. "Was there any sign of Jareth after the battle?" He then asked.

"I'm afraid not. It's possible he was killed in action, we know at least two Echelon 5 operatives were killed after hijacking an AT-AT." Kalla suggested.

"No. If was dead, we'd know." Iyav plainly stated.

"Do you really want to be opening up old wounds? You left him with good reason, and you've got me now." Komad asked, a concerned look in his eyes.

"I suppose you're right. That's one thing I love about being a with a Jedi: you always seem to be able to talk me out of something I know I'll regret." Iyav answered, before giving Komad a light kiss on the lips.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,