View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #299
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"I'll defer to your judgement. They are your team after all."

"Feel free to add any ideas. This mission could be the one that ends the threat posed by the Imperials. If you have any ideas feel free to voice them."

"I think we should go and make plans before you cook up any more persuasion schemes for my pupil."

Belina couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry, I'm going to guess that you and your pupil are needed elsewhere so I won't draft Andros. But I want you to know this: You and your pupil have both helped the crew of the Ackbar and that makes you an honorary part of the crew. If you ever find yourself needing a safe haven the Ackbar will always be open to you."

"Koral, out of curiousity, did the Shinigami end up serving on the Ackbar?"

Koral thought for a moment. "I'm not exactly sure. I heard rumors that there was one aboard but the rumors died shortly after they started. Why? Is there something that makes you think there is one aboard?"

Avalon

"Ladies and Jedi this is Sgt Tariq, I'll be your pilot this afternoon. Per request of the LT this ship has been designated a non smoking craft and for those of you enrolled in the Ackbar frequent flyer program you'll be earning a hundred credits and as always make sure your seats are in their upright and locked position."

Alriana couldn't help but shake her head. Some people it seemed could make jokes at any time, even when returning from a combat mission. still...she thought that it was a good thing that he could make a joke.

"What you said earlier about being careful, I always am. For you."

Alriana felt Tavaryn's lips on hers and she found herself returning the kiss. She gently broke the kiss and smiled at him. "I'm going to hold you to that." She said quietly as she pressed her lips against his again.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,