View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #303
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"Again that is generous but my moi chroi is too young and I would want her to be safe with her father."

"Well...if you ever do change your mind or if they need a safe place to stay then the offer will always be open. Always remember, this is a safe place. We watch out for each other."

"And I suppose that had nothing to do with the reason you have them both serving on the same ship?"

Belina returned the smirk with a smirk of her own. "I might have arranged something. But at the time I really needed a security officer and a combat instructor and they were both available at the right time."

"I'm not surprised. He would not be one to mention it. Though I find it hard to believe you still consider him new after two years."

"Well he was the last combat instructor to come onboard so a few of the crew still consider him new. I wouldn't call him new to his face but he has proven himself quite a few times while sparring with some of the crew."

Wayfarer

"Sir, what's wrong?"

Garja couldn't respond as he sat down on the examination bed and then vomited over the side of the bed. That vibro-dagger...must have been poisoned... he thought as he passed out on the bed.

"Are you sure you want that? After all I have done things that would more likely be the cause of me being chased and hounded. Hatred has a long memory. Plus there is the blood feud on my family."

"Tavaryn...since I have arrived in this future you have done nothing but help me and been kind to me. I meant what I said. I plan on staying with you for as long as I live. I don't care about those that feel you have wronged them, if the time comes that we need to face them then I will gladly fight with you."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,