View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
I'm curious as to what engine you'll be using, how many people you want/need for it (because I can tell you right now you'll need a lot more then what Ahto has to offer), and a possible time-frame. Looking at your website, it says you only have 3 people including yourself. I hope you know what you're getting into, as it can take a year or two for a good game to be churned out by a professional developer with large teams.

Sorry if I sound condescending, but creating a game from scratch like the OP implies takes an incredibly long amount of time and effort, and unless you get a lot (and I'm not talking 10 or 20, that's the size of a small team at a developer) of people with a lot of serious talent, it'll take years to finish what Obsidian did in 13 months, or any other developer did for any other game in any other amount of time.

Quote:
yes, but does it make coffee?
perhaps, but it will have a section about when the medieval king of the time fakes a moon landing then tricks everyone in the kingdom about it. you know it today as the moon landing, as kennedy just took the archived footage from the time, shopped it a little, then released it saying we got to the moon first
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,