View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #342
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"Don't fear me rejecting you moi chroi. If I did that, I would be destroying myself. I found you again and I don't want to lose you either. Would you stay...with me? I want you to. I want to be with you."

Alriana smiled at him through the tears that were starting to form. "Yes...nothing would make me more happy then to stay with you. I honestly think it would kill me if I couldn't stay with you."

"Even I have my suspicions about the attack. As far as I can tell, it's been nearly three thousand years since the planet was attacked in a similar manner."

"Three thousand years?." Belina asked as Koral began hitting controls to unlock the safeguards that would allow them to use the channel that their source on Coruscant used. "That's...quite a long time."

Koral continued hitting controls until one of the controls beeped, indicating that the channel was ready to be opened just as Admiral Garja limped onto the bridge. "What did I miss?" He asked Belina as he stood behind her.

"Nothing yet, we're waiting for Andros to arrive and then we're going to see what this is about."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,