View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #350
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"I wonder if rest break is in Belina's vocabularly sometimes."

Alriana turned and grinned at him. "I know for a fact that it is...in fact, I once caught her half asleep on the bridge when I reported for the midnight shift once. I swear, the second she heard the door to the bridge open she got up so fast I thought she might have thrown out her back."

"I will repeat that offer to them and they might have some ideas of their own. I wouldn't worry too much about the Shinigami. If anything they are out there trying to find answers."

Belina quickly turned away from the screen and turned towards Jun-la. "When you repeat the offer tell them if they need to get ahold of me then tell them to hail the Ackbar on emergency channel seven."

She then turned back to the screen.

"Admiral, I'm sure you're already aware of the situation on Coruscant. However, there is more to this than has been leaked. In some ways, it's not as bad as it sounds, while in other ways, it's much worse. The Undying Sith Empire was only able to convince the Senate through deception and feigned friendship. Chief of State Lendralis honestly believes that Sith aid is the only way to defeat the New Empire, while failing to consider the dangers. He is still a good man, misled though he may be. This also means the Republic is still in grave danger."

"My duty is to protect the citizens of the republic and the republic itself. But this news...it's horrible. And I can't believe that the chief of state isn't considering the potental dangers! For all we know this could be some sort of trick."

Belina sighed and rubbed her head. "Master Skywalker, the Ackbar stands ready to assist the jedi if you need to be evacuated from Coruscant. Just let us know and we'll be there as fast as we can. But it looks like the Chief of state is on the other line. And I don't think it would be a good idea for us to keep Lendralis waiting. I'll get back to you."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,