View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #360
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Silver Eagle

"Do you think we'll ever be able to come back here?"

Tonatius held Kalla's hand and caressed it in a reassuring manner, much to the amusement of his twin. He didn't want to make promises he couldn't keep but he didn't want to defeat her either. He replied, "I hope it is a possibility moi chroi. For now though we must press forward. Make it a goal maybe."

Ackbar

"I appreciate the thought, I really do. But I will not take a bodyguard unless the rest of my crew is protected. And I doubt that there are enough Shinigami to protect everyone on the Ackbar. But If you can get a small squadron of Shinigami to serve on the Ackbar as a security force I would greatly appreciate it."

Tavryn let out a chuckle. He said, "Secrecy is the Shinigami's greatest asset Admiral. Even I don't know the numbers and I was raised amongst them. I am sure though that the Head Captain will oblige with a security force."

But then I would worry about you day and night.

You wouldn't want to worry about me if you knew what I was like then. You wouldn't have liked what you saw. The thought that Tavaryn sent was sober. He didn't want any illusions between them and if she was replused by him, then so be it. It would hurt but better she be free of him than suffer for it.

"I appreciate the offer and I may take you up on it. But I need to get in contact with Master Skywalker first. I want to ask him where the jedi are relocating to so I can meet up with him."

Jun-la nodded and replied, "If anything Tython might be a suitable place, Admiral. However I suggest using our coded signal. Messages intercepted would not easily be decrypted."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,