View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #364
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I have returned to the game and finally made it Downtown, and to Hollywood even, it gets better and better and the settings and the characters are amazing. I sucked at the Graveyard Get the Zombies thing, they got me big time...lol but it is just such a fantastic game. That haunted house was awesome that the Doctor had, except the interior was a bit depressing and boring after the amazing exterior..but I really love all that i have seen. the only problem is that it is so creepy and dark that i have to ration my playing so i dont get depressed and unable to keep working lol....thanks for all the help and encouragement here. I have not had any game stopping bugs yet, thanks to the latest version of the huge unoffical patch, i used the full patch that adds back in all the extra content as I love all the little details. Having grown up on the west coast back before and during the time of the game, it is all very familar tho i never really hung out in such depressing haunts as are shown in the game. I will post some pics soon.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,