View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #162
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
I finally updated this thread the other day for the first time in over a year with a small update, but I really didnít go through all the comments in a video like I just did now. The funny thing is trying to remember my set up on how I did the updates quicker. I guess it will be a slow process to get to the point where I can do these faster. So Iím just doing one video at this time to get this going.

I also had to look at which videos I never covered and once I did that, I got the process started. As a reminder from when I started doing these, YouTube doesn't have a language filter so I did replace some words and to make it known I used [brackets] to show you which word was replaced.

View page
YouTube Video

Of course there are the surprised that this could be done:

Quote:
wow? i never had that...and it showed part of Canderous that I never thought he had lol.
Quote:
same here, i never? knew that whould happen.
Quote:
Holy [crap]! I've never seen? canderous that angry!
Quote:
wow ive never seen that [jerk] before
Quote:
how does this manage to happen? Ive traveled with ONLY Canderous and Bastilla(cept on Korriban) and Jagi never showed up! HELP!
Quote:
Thanks I could not find the cutscene for the life of me!
Quote:
thanks! i have never knew about jagi!

Some having issues with how it's played out:

Quote:
I admire mandalorians but these? are two pussies lol FIGHT ALREADY!
Quote:
Canderous is really way more compassionate than a mandalorian should be. Guess you dont need to be a total sociopath to become mandalore. Nice post, by the way.

If you watch the video, you would see the problem with this statement:

Quote:
two lightsaber wielding? mandos? DAYUM!

The power of persuade is often overlooked:

Quote:
I see that you convinced Jagi to listen. He was always stubbern when I tried it.?

Some people don't know the word "MOD":

Quote:
Oh, so it's like a hack?

Someone didn't talk to Canderous enough:

Quote:
Wow....so that's what happened. I've never done this. I've tried talking to Canderous numerous times, but it failed...

Besides modding, others out there think there are other benefits to the PC version:

Quote:
Is the Jagi sub story PC only or does it work for Xbox?
Quote:
lol is this only on the PC version or what
Quote:
Is this cut content, or is it just for PC? Because I have the Xbox version and I have run around every planet with Canderous and have not found anything that would lead up to this scene, or make it come on.
Quote:
this must be the pc version.
Quote:
is this a mod or can you get this on normal xbox version
Quote:
Do u have to have a mod to fight Jagi
Quote:
is this moded cause every time i try to do that it doesnt work
Quote:
Can this be on Xbox
Quote:
ia this whole encounter a mod, or can you do this in the game without a mod?
Quote:
how did you do that ive never seen that guy befor ps is there a diffrent verson for like xbox360 or computer
Quote:
can u do this on the xbox version sheml

It's always funny to see people who know what mods are and ask if this scene is a mod, but then there are those who don't know what mods are:

Quote:
how did you get jagi to have dark jedi with him? i always fought him when he brought rodian bounty hunters
Quote:
did you use a mod so jagi comes with dark jedi because ive played this side quest a thousand times and he always came with rodian bounty hunters

How about watching my video:

Quote:
What part of Tatooine do you have to fight Jagi at?
Quote:
Where can you find Jagi?! I've looked all over the desert, yet still I can't find him.
Quote:
Where can I find Jagi on Tatooine? I've searched the entire desert!

Someone actually thought I didn't know what a mod was:

Quote:
YouTuber: is this a mod if not how do i get to it
Quote:
Me: Which one are you talking about?
Quote:
YouTuber: A mod is like a modifacation

So I put a yellow Mandalorian outfit on Jagi and it really confused someone:

Quote:
but the yellow mandalore (jagi)... isn't that the arena champion from Taris?

What some people think of me:

Quote:
wow cheater u used so much EXP
Quote:
JedishemL is a f'n noob!!

Then there are those who feel bad for me:

Quote:
I feel bad for you Shem, you make amazing videos, but people are constantly pestering you about how to get stuff such as Canerous's armor in this video. They just can't comprehend that you can "mod" PC games. Ignorant people, what are you going to do?

Some people don't get the concept of role playing games:

Quote:
all that talking for 15 seconds of fighting???

Ah the disappointment this guy got when he learned the armor I put on Canderous is a mod:

Quote:
Where did you get the armor for canderous?I just want to know without mods or cheats.

Some people really love to make stuff up:

Quote:
yo, i did this, and he wasnt talking to canderous, instead he killed canderous, and either allow him to tkae canderous's place, or fight him.. i didnt mod it, i saw this, and i was like wtf, cuz my freinds showed me on thier systems that mine was wrong just like ur vid here, so ya...

Some people really have their own version of looking at things:

Quote:
The dude in yellow sounds like Chris Freeman aka Alucard.

The idea of Canderous talking through a microphone didn't occur to this guy:

Quote:
is dat da 1 who becomes mandlore in kotor 2? if so his voice got ALOT deeper>

I love confused people:

Quote:
how u get the mandalorian armour for canderous i rember i got it but how?

Somebody took it personally on all the queries I receive:

Quote:
Oh my [fudg]ing god, will you retards stop asking how he got the dark jedi and the armors? ITS OBVIOUS ITS A? MOD, STOP BEING SUCH [FUDG]ING IDIOTS AND TRY TO USE YOUR BRAINS FOR ONCE YOU RETARDS.

Enjoy the update!

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,