View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 09:04 PM   #10
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

What did that viper do this time? Tell you she wanted to hack into my neck for my implant? I'm sorry. You know how I feel about her at times. I'll see you later. I love you.

No...she didn't do anything like that. She just told me something that caught me by suprise. I'll tell you about it later. And I love you too.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

A tear had appeared in Alriana's eye but she quickly wiped it away before looking back at Jun-la.

"I don't want anyone else to know for now and I think I can trust you not to tell...I think you've been told I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately and this morning I found out why. The CMO called me after Tavaryn left and I found out I'm pregnant."

"Don't get me wrong...now that some of the shock has worn off I'm excited but I'm a bit worried as to what Tavaryn will think."

"Onashi to the Bridge. Admiral, this is Lt. Onashi calling to confirm the meeting with the council."

Admiral Belina was looking over the data that the imperial ships had managed to aquire the data when Onashi called the bridge. Belina sighed heavily and opened up a comn channel back to him.

"I'm sorry Lt. Onashi, I forgot about the meeting. I think that the council is waiting for us both. The meeting is located on deck 2 section 32 meeting room 3. I'll meet you down there."

She waved Garja over and pointed at the data on the console. Make sure the data is stored so I can look over it later.

"Yes Admiral."

Belina headed for the lift and watched as her view of the bridge was closed off as the doors closed.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,